• Cabinetry Design: PF Inframe Square Shaker
• Cabinetry Interior: PF Oak with Solid Oak Dovetail Drawer Boxes
• Perimeter Cabinetry Colour: Hardwick White
• Island Cabinetry Colour: Off Black
• Hardware Finish: Antique Brass
• Handle Finish: Kingsheath Burnished Brass by Armac Martin
• Worktops: Empira White by Caesarstone
• Splashback: Hand Silvered Antiqued Mirror
• Appliances: Aga Masterchef Range Cooker, Neff Integrated Fridge & Dishwasher, Caple Black Wine Cooler & Westin Extractor
• Tap: Quooker Flex in Stainless Steel
• Sink: White Ceramic Undermount by Villeroy & Boch
• Designer: Alina Tacutanu
A light, bright open plan kitchen with ample space to dine, cook and store everything that needs to be tucked away.
As always, our bespoke kitchens are designed and built to suit lifestyle and family needs and this one is no exception. Plenty of island seating and really importantly, lots of room to move around it. Large cabinets and deep drawers for convenient storage plus accessible shelving for cook books and a wine fridge perfectly positioned for the cook! Look closely and you’ll see that the larder is shallow in depth. This was deliberately (and cleverly!) designed to accommodate a large beam behind the back of the cabinet, yet still allows this run of cabinets to look balanced.
We’re loving the distinctive brass handles by Armac Martin against the Hardwicke White paint colour on the cabinetry – along with the Hand Silvered Antiqued mirror splashback there’s plenty of up-to-the-minute design details which ensure this classic shaker is contemporary yes classic in equal measure.